Friday, September 5, 2008

Allegory

I always like to recommend to my clients the question as to why they wish for “higher” ranks. I am glad to hear when they say it could help them find more people who are looking for their products and services. If that is not their answer, I really try making them appreciate that.SEO is precisely for that reason. There is no point in getting all hot and bothered about higher SERPs if you don’t know WHY they are important.

Once that’s clear in mind-you can proceed with the process of SEO.

I like to begin website conversion through some good online PRs. There is not a more effective way to let people know about you. A few connoisseur written articles and a newsletter subscription always stand in good stead. Blogs are always a great option. And we haven’t even talked about paid advertising.
So you see- it is quite effortless to get the work done- only if know why you require it.

No comments: